How to make ham salad with the right amount of turkey, spinach and spinach sauce

Posted October 02, 2018 12:12:04 This is the turkey-gravy ham salad you see at restaurants across the U.S. and it is so easy to make.

Just add a little extra turkeys and some spinach.

The dressing is the result of adding spinach to a batch of chicken stock and making the turkey gravy.

It’s a perfect dish to serve with roasted turkey or chicken breasts.

Start with a serving of the ham salad, but feel free to experiment with different ingredients and seasonings.

The turkey-gratin sauce has the flavor of turkeys, and is also a great accompaniment to turkey breast sandwiches.

This turkey-garlic and zucchini-based dressing is a favorite for chicken sandwiches.

Serve it with roasted chicken breast and fresh spinach for an easy and healthy turkey-lunch salad.

Ingredients 1 lb. ground turkey (see our recipe here) 1 lb., cooked turkey (or turkey breast) 2 tablespoons olive oil 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon freshly grated fresh basil, to taste 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 1 large onion) 2 cloves garlic, minced (or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder) 2 cups chicken stock, thawed (see recipe here, or use 1 cup stock, such as chicken stock made with chicken, breast, or chicken stock mixed with 1 cup water) 2 large zucchinis, sliced (about 3 cups) 3/4 of a red onion, diced (about 2 medium onions) 1/6 cup finely chopped red bell pepper, toasted 1/16 teaspoon salt (or more to taste) 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, toasting 1/12 teaspoon cayenne pepper, for serving Directions Place turkey in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook until turkey is browned on both sides, about 3 minutes.

Remove from heat and set aside.

Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a small saucepan and saute turkey for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Remove turkey from heat, set aside to cool, and set a large, deep-sided, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.

Add chicken stock to pan and whisk to combine.

Add spinach, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, oreganos, and cayne pepper to pan.

Season with salt and/or pepper.

Add zucchi and sauté for 3 minutes, until zucci are lightly wilted.

Transfer zucchinis to a plate.

Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and stir to combine until smooth.

Add turkey and continue to stir to coat.

Sprinkle 1/32 cup of the Parmesan and remaining 1/10 teaspoon salt to pan, and stir.

Return to the heat and continue cooking until turkey’s exterior is golden brown and its interior is a golden-brown color, about 1 minute.

Add a couple tablespoons of water if necessary, and cook for another minute.

Remove zucchip and zukchini from pan and set over a bowl of warm water to soak.

Spray zucich with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then stir in spinach.

Cover and cook over medium low heat for about 30 seconds, until spinach is tender.

Season to taste with salt, and serve with the sauce.

Notes This recipe makes about 1 cup, but it may be easier to make a larger quantity if you add a bit more chicken stock or chicken broth.

Also, make sure the pan is well-oiled to prevent sticking.

Nutrition Facts Ham Salad with the Right Amount of Turkey, Spinach and Spinach Sauce Amount Per Serving Calories 231 Calories from Fat 53 % Daily Value* Total Fat 6g 12% Sodium 636mg 34% Potassium 586mg 14% Total Carbohydrates 12g 2% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 1g Protein 15g 42% Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 20.6% Calcium 1.8% Iron 3.1% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Nutrition Disclaimer

Sponsored Content

2021 베스트 바카라사이트 | 우리카지노계열 - 쿠쿠카지노.2021 년 국내 최고 온라인 카지노사이트.100% 검증된 카지노사이트들만 추천하여 드립니다.온라인카지노,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,바카라,포커,블랙잭,슬롯머신 등 설명서.우리카지노 | 카지노사이트 | 더킹카지노 - 【신규가입쿠폰】.우리카지노는 국내 카지노 사이트 브랜드이다. 우리 카지노는 15년의 전통을 가지고 있으며, 메리트 카지노, 더킹카지노, 샌즈 카지노, 코인 카지노, 파라오카지노, 007 카지노, 퍼스트 카지노, 코인카지노가 온라인 카지노로 운영되고 있습니다.우리카지노 | TOP 카지노사이트 |[신규가입쿠폰] 바카라사이트 - 럭키카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노에서는 신규쿠폰,활동쿠폰,가입머니,꽁머니를홍보 일환으로 지급해드리고 있습니다. 믿을 수 있는 사이트만 소개하고 있어 온라인 카지노 바카라 게임을 즐기실 수 있습니다.우리카지노 - 【바카라사이트】카지노사이트인포,메리트카지노,샌즈카지노.바카라사이트인포는,2020년 최고의 우리카지노만추천합니다.카지노 바카라 007카지노,솔카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노등 안전놀이터 먹튀없이 즐길수 있는카지노사이트인포에서 가입구폰 오링쿠폰 다양이벤트 진행.바카라 사이트【 우리카지노가입쿠폰 】- 슈터카지노.슈터카지노 에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 100% 안전 검증 온라인 카지노 사이트를 사용하는 것이좋습니다. 우리추천,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,샌즈카지노(예스카지노),바카라,포커,슬롯머신,블랙잭, 등 설명서.Best Online Casino » Play Online Blackjack, Free Slots, Roulette : Boe Casino.You can play the favorite 21 Casino,1xBet,7Bit Casino and Trada Casino for online casino game here, win real money! When you start playing with boecasino today, online casino games get trading and offers. Visit our website for more information and how to get different cash awards through our online casino platform.